Branding is about telling a story. Who you are, what sets you apart. Not only with words. And as often undermined, perfectly planned is the ground-breaking for success by the biggest.
When it comes to Fantastic Frank, words like revolutionary, market leader or trend-setter are just about right. In real estate world, they are as Americans say “something else”. It all starts with philosophy that shifts the focus to the lifestyle and design of the place for sale.
Photos of the properties that were in FF inventory have been shared on websites, blogs, in books and magazines. The agency itself spent entire year working extensively on social media.
– an interview with professional real estate photographer Matthew Stallone from Stallone Media
I’ve got to know Matthew’s work browsing one of real estate agent’s Instagram account. He caught my attention when I saw his post educating his followers on consequences when some agents just let go and take their photos themselves. It made me think what quality marketing means and how it changes everything. He’s one of the best listing photographers in GTA working with big agents. And he was very open to my idea of talking about real estate photography and… a bit about staging.
Here’s what you can expect:
- what is the best time of the day to take listing photos?
- do all the lights have to be switched on during photoshoot and what to watch out in terms of light?
- what is HDR photography and is it better than Flash photography?
- how can you tell if the photographer you’re hiring is really good?
- what is video production and why would you use it?
- how did he start and how he marketed his business?
- do you need photos that are shot with wide angle lens?
- who manages his social media and which channel is the biggest hit?
- what he thinks about running a real estate business?
- what’s the difference between European and American real estate photography?
- is low commission a good marketing idea?
Everything tastes better in moderation, don’t you think?…
We love surrounding ourselves with possessions to display our curiosities and tell the rich story of our lives. Styling discipline however works wonders, especially when selling property. Just like my diet to my body lately;). The paradox is that it looks like it requires the least amount of resources, like time and amount of props. Sometimes its true. What’s for sure, is that it looks luxuries, refined and understated.
I analysed minimalistic styling, so if you like the look it might help the next time you want to style for sale.